10/01/2012

Selling my Ebook Munich Oktoberfest


Ebook The Oktoberfest was an idea that was born on Saturday 22/09/2012, the first day of Oktoberfest.

This idea is based on the history of Post Oktoberfest in Munich and fans unite after oktoberfest oktoberfest runs out, every day there are new Fan Oktoberfest and every day more Fan who can not participate because they are far Oktoberfest Germany or because the money is not enough to realize his dream.

Selling my Ebook Munich Oktoberfest

For only $ 5.00. - Can be in the Oktoberfest 2012, because I tell you this?, Because I made a special Ebook for you, to make you feel inside the mine Oktoberfest with original texts, I live in Munich for many years, with over 50 photos, with over 90 videos on everything that has to do with Oktoberfest, you have to see to believe.

Do not give more detail to make it a surprise!
Better a Oktoberfest Beer in my Ebook, so worth doing this Invertición to come from far away to Oktoberfest 2012. http://gigs777.com/jobs/general-article/buy-original-oktoberfest-ebook-with-over-90-videos. buy-original-oktoberfest-ebook-with-over-90-videos
Do not miss it!

Selling my Ebook Munich Oktoberfest

Infoooooooo Extra!
If my Ebook Purchases Munich Oktoberfest Bonds will give you two gifts, agradesimiento for your purchase.buy-original-oktoberfest-ebook-with-over-90-videos

Bonus # 1 A Gift Of German food recipe a week for two months, every week I send an e-mail asking me your typical German food recipe and the command you.

Bonus # 2 I sent two associated links for you to join two different communities Fan Oktoberfest.
- Munich Oktoberfest Community Fan (Facebook)
- Oktoberfest International Fan Community
Where you can contact and exchange, Gifts, etc. with other fans.

Selling my Ebook Munich Oktoberfest


If you need something more about me know Oktobefest


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen